Crystalizing Straight (EX1) 1+2 / New
About this product
Shiseido Professional Crystallizing Straight is an innovative new technique developed by Shiseido Professional in Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair to be completely straight while preserving the health of hair. Typically improves hair’s feel, softness and shine while making it more manageable.
Shiseido Professional Crystallizing Straight EX1 is for very resistant to resistant hair (non-colour treated hair). It makes your hair smooth, shiny and silky straight.
This two-step straight permanent system contains a straightener and neutralizer, which is a permanent solution that is used with a hot straightening iron.
Product Package and Size
- No. 1: Crystallizing Straight EX1 Straightener (400g/13.52oz)
- No. 2: Crystallizing Straight N Straightener Neutralizer Cream (400g/13.52oz)
- Suitable for men and women
- A 2-step system contains both straightener and neutralizer for very resistant to resistant hair (non-colour treated hair)
- Shiny, smooth and silky straight hair for up to 2 months
- Perfect straight effect
- Shining, moisturizing and silkiness
- Easy and simple to straighten your hair with great effect
- Smooth and beautiful straight hair without damage
- Super hypoallergenic
- Crystallizing Straight cream only product from Shiseido Technology Masking
- No ammonia smell and perm product smell
- Minimize scalp trouble
Direction of use
Shampoo your hair and dry your hair thoroughly
EX1 Straightener (400g)
- Except for the roots, coat the entire hair evenly, and let it set at room temperature for 10 to 20 minutes
- Then, after sufficiently plain rinsing, dry the hair and set it with a special iron at 180.c/ 356.f or less for 2 seconds per location to straighten the hair
- When applying EX1 Straightener, keep it 1 to 2 cm above the roots, as getting it on the scalp could cause irritation and hair for breakage
- Use an intermediate plain rinse to completely wash away EX1 Straightener. Especially wash the roots carefully
2 Neutralizer (400g)
- Coat the entire hair and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes while coming lightly. Then, completely wash it away
- Completely process 2 Neutralizer
- If the neutralization is not complete, it could cause damage or hair for breakage, so coat the hair sufficiently from the roots to the tip of the hair to make sure neutralization is complete
- Wear suitable disposable gloves during the entire service
- Do not exceed the development time
- Use a timer
- Take care to ensure that the rinse water does not run into the eyes
Leave a Comment, Win RM20 Gift Voucher!
Please leave your comment at below area and share with your friends on Facebook.